Why Everything turned into Russian?

Psst, you can talk about the game here!
hinhinkwong
Recruit
Recruit

Why Everything turned into Russian?

Postby hinhinkwong » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:09 am

Hello I participated in the open crafting test in August and since the test ended, I haven't updated the game. However, I updated the game recently and everything turned into Russian but not what I previously saw. I am not blaming Russian itself. I would like to know what is the situation. Have the game moved to Russian server and only going to develop in Russia region but not other regions? If I missed any news or updates regarding these changes, please feel free to let me know. Your answer will be appreciated. Thank you!

diehard25
WC 2017 Participant
WC 2017 Participant

Re: Why Everything turned into Russian?

Postby diehard25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:56 am

Hello!

Current test runs only in RU localisation. Look at it as a general repetition before great launch.
As soon as ENG local will be ready - english-speaking people will be invited in test too.

Stay tuned and watch the news ;)
Ship Fitter Tool
(chmod -x chmod) - моя первая команда в Линуксе :(

relampago
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Why Everything turned into Russian?

Postby relampago » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 am

Hello!

Current test runs only in RU localisation. Look at it as a general repetition before great launch.
As soon as ENG local will be ready - english-speaking people will be invited in test too.

Stay tuned and watch the news ;)
Ehmm. Please, check the top part of this article carefully - https://www.indiedb.com/games/starfall- ... w-stations - there are no problems with en localization for the game as it is done in English by default. Localization is only a question concerning the website, which is now not yet ready even in Russian. There are other reasons for the game.
I'm watching you!

Return to “Starfall Online General Discussion”